Finding a good deep conditioner

Finding the right deep conditioner for your hair is so important to the overall health and look of your hair. There are so many different options to choose from in regards to deep conditioning, which is why it is so important to find what works for you!

I change up my deep conditioners depending on the style that I am planning to wear my hair in. When I straighten my hair, I always deep condition with a protein-based conditioner. This is to ensure that I am strengthening my hair before I add heat tools and so my hair is not weighed down. When my hair is natural, I opt for thicker deep conditioners because my hair needs the extra moisture.

My go-to protein deep conditioner: Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner.
This conditioner is so amazing because it is so moisturizing and it always leave my hair smelling amazing and very shiny and healthy. This product can be found at Target,Walmart and beauty supply stores and it is very inexpensive.















When I am wearing my hair natural, my go-to deep conditioners: Shea Moisture Strengthen, Grow and Restore Treatment Masque with Shea Butter, Peppermint and Keratin, Macadamia Professional Deep Repair Masque and the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque. The Shea Moisture products can be found at Walmart, Target, and beauty supply stores and it is fairly inexpensive. The Macadamia Masque is more expensive but is worth every dime. I always go to TJ Maxx for their products and the largest container will cost you about $27.





Comments

Popular Posts