Skin, skin, skin! Your skin is so important but for some it can one of the hardest areas to maintain. In the summer time it is imperative to really take the extra steps to ensure that you are keeping your skin healthy. That it why it is so important to be moisturizing your skin with a product with SPF to fight of harmful UV rays.

My current skin care routine:
I wash my face twice a day with the Aveeno positively radiant brightening cleanser. I follow up with the Pore-fectly clear charcoal face scrub which I use during my night routine or right before I do a face mask. After I rinse the scrub of, I towel pat my face dry and add Apple Cider Vinegar to my face as a toner. Although this product does not have the best scent, it works wonders on the clarity of your skin. I then use coconut oil as my face moisturizer because it has a SPF of 4 and it is very lightweight. I am currently dealing with light patches on my face that I think is due to dryness so I will be updating you all on my results from the coconut oil.

I tend to do a face mask 2x a week so my go-tos are the Shea Moisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask and Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque. I use the Shea Moisture Mask whenever I feel like I need to work on the the color and size of my dark spots. The detoxifying mask is great for whenever i feel like my pores and skin need to be refreshed. Since I workout daily it is very easy for my pores to get clogged with sweat and other grime.

Hope you enjoyed! Comment below on what works for you.




Comments

Popular Posts